Q2 2021 Market Report
July 13, 2021 | Dwell JC
Downtown Focus: Overall market conditions improved in downtown Jersey City over the same quarter last year, which was impacted by the pandemic.
- The average sale price of one-bedroom condos rose 1% to $577,000
- Two-bedroom condos had the largest increase in average sale prices, which rose 13% to $924,000
- Three-bedroom condos also rose 1% to and average sale price of $1.16 million
- The average sale price of single-family homes was $1.45 million. There were no single-family sales in Q2 2020, so this is a significant improvement
- Two to four-family homes fell 1% to an average sale price of $1.467 million